Watchtowers sentence example
- The issue of removing watchtowers and restricting helicopter flights is a clear sop to the IRA of South Armagh.
- It twists and turns along mountains, past crumbling watchtowers and through villages and farms, alive with activity.
- As long as 6,000 years ago Chaldean Priests used watchtowers to make maps of the sky.
- watchtowers known as turrets were built every 1/3 Roman mile.
- Perhaps the most obvious is the chain of Genoese watchtowers and impregnable fortified cities dotted along the coastline.Advertisement
- These arrests were in connection with the violent attacks upon the army watchtowers in the South Armagh area in December.
- County Down Grand Orange Lodge at its Meeting on Saturday condemned the removal of two security watchtowers in South Armagh.
- With fourteen watchtowers, steep steps and a high point at 700 meters, this section provides a tough trek with incredible panoramic views.
- Between the milecastles two watchtowers known as turrets were built every 1/3 Roman mile.