Watchtower sentence example
- We also only possess a terminus ante quem for the associated watchtower on Holyhead Mountain.
- Nearby is a watchtower built by the lairds to spy on tenants fishing offshore and also to watch out for the Customs.
- The only building visible for hundreds of meters is the fortified watchtower guarding the western side of the settlement.
- The site has watchtower which you can climb to get a good view of the surrounding area.
- This is the ancient watchtower situated above Paro Dzong.Advertisement
- An old watchtower is still in existence at the southern end of the beach, a throwback to days gone by.
- The Caprese adventure begins on Piazza Umberto I, under the watchful gaze of a 17th century watchtower, with a refreshing drink.
- We then trek along the Wall, renovated to its original grandeur, and climb to the highest watchtower in this section.
- You can climb the famous belfry, a watchtower built in the early 15th century.
- He said shots were being fired over the protesters ' heads from an Israeli watchtower nearby.Advertisement
- Bob Dylan Anthology offers a collection of guitar tabs for All Along the Watchtower, A Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall, To Make You Feel My Love and numerous others.
- Access a brief history of Alcatraz Island, and take a virtual tour of select parts of the prison, including a cellblock, the watchtower, the ruins of the warden's house and the fortified barracks.
- On the ancient planet of Unataca, the isolated city of Aven has remained secure for generations on the Watchtower plateau.
- Episode number five will introducing two additional superheros: Twyla and Tanner (or Zan and Jayna) who attempt to locate Red-Blue Blur and elicit the help of Chloe, who shows them the Watchtower.