Watching-out sentence example
- Okay. I'll buy that they're up there keeping an eye on Bird Song and watching out for us.
- I surmised Howie had guessed his mother and others faulted him, as Martha had, for being remiss and abandoning his job of watching out for his younger sister.
- Whether looking for ladybirds or watching out for water voles, wildlife watchers are standing up for wildlife!
- Whether looking for ladybirds or watching out for water voles, wildlife watchers are standing up for wildlife !
- Angel Jewelry - Another symbol of religious faith, the angel is a comforting symbol to those who wear it, indicating that someone is watching out for their wellbeing.Advertisement
- This kind of companion planting strategy works great if you have an idea of what types of bugs you should be watching out for.
- When you are driving in or around places where kids might be playing, it's important for you to be vigilant in watching out for children.
- I said she is only watching out for my safety.
- This commitment to servicing the needs of customers and watching out for their long-term interests has led Guardian to become a Fortune 300 company.