Watch-d sentence example
- Hath sentinel of old Cromwell E'er watch'd thine ancient hall?
- This was Speranski's cold, mirrorlike look, which did not allow one to penetrate to his soul, and his delicate white hands, which Prince Andrew involuntarily watched as one does watch the hands of those who possess power.
- We watched the large tripper boats come from St Ives full up with sightseers go round the Carrack rocks to watch the seals.
- Teen babysitters are also popular because it is cheaper to hire a teenager to watch your children than it is to leave them at a day care center, especially if you only need your children watched over for one or two nights.
- If you've only seen the original or you watched the remake without ever having seen the original The Parent Trap movie, why not watch the other one for a good comparison?Advertisement
- There are many different Easter movies that you can watch, and most can be purchased on DVD or Blu-Ray to be watched at home.
- You can print off a Smallville episode list to track which one's you've watched and which one's you've missed.As you visit these sites to watch full Smallville episodes there is just one word of caution.