Wasting-away sentence example
- These "perfect ones," wasting away under their asceticism, were objects of admiration and of the most elaborate solicitude.'
- But while the strength of France was wasting away at Puebla or Mexico, Bismarck was founding German unity.
- Finding my way's just so goddamned hard when every dollar buys another ounce and my whole life's wasting away.
- Most people will tell you playing nostalgic games brings back memories of wasting away the hours playing "just one more game" or attempting to beat an old high score, whether their own or a friend's.
- Some experts believe that this leads to more normal development and less wasting away (atrophy) of the muscles of the limbs.Advertisement
- You may also experience muscle weakness and even wasting away.