Waster sentence example
- Think about what you want The Internet can be a great time waster.
- The advantage of this process is that the artist's model is not destroyed as in the cire-perdue, and if a "waster" results, a second mould can be taken.
- This is a major time waster for blind or visually impaired users who are using these access tools.
- Are they really saying local taxpayers are willing to pay for this money waster for some car drivers to save a couple of minutes.
- This account differentiates various groups of kilns according to locality and analyzes the contents of some of the huge waster dumps.Advertisement
- At Weobley, in Hereford and Worcester, a kiln waster heap has been partially excavated.
- Doug in this shot has a bit o ' the the " little waster ", Bobby Thompson about him.
- With this question, you want to get a handle on the energy sources the manufacturer uses, their commitment to environmentally sound disposal practices of any waster generated, and just how much waste IS actually generated.
- In truth, conflict is viewed as a time waster for many people, and the source of the conflict will only be felt as deeply as the level of importance it bears in the individual's life.
- Free-running water is a major water waster.Advertisement
- Weeds need sunlight, waster, and nutrients just like your plants.