Waste-product sentence example
- The wheat straw is worse than a waste product - it is a great nuisance upon the bonanza farm.
- Return to DIAGRAM Disposal of iron residues The waste product from the ion exchange was ferric chloride.
- Ama is the most common type of toxin, and is the waste product of incomplete digestion.
- These units use limestone to absorb the sulfur which produces gypsum as a waste product.
- The solution contains an industrial waste product derived from pollution scrubber liquor from factory chimneys in the phosphate fertilizer industry.Advertisement
- The gland evidently excretes, or at any rate gets rid of, a certain waste product of a proteid nature, which otherwise tends to accumulate in the tissues and to excite certain nervous and tissue phenomena.
- It is generally thought that they function by giving one of their own electrons to the free radicals, either neutralizing them or releasing them so they can be flushed from the body as waste product.
- Oxygen in the inspired air is exchanged within the alveoli of the lungs for carbon dioxide, a waste product of human metabolism.
- Originally a waste product of the corn processing industry, the product is currently gaining popularity for its use in organic landscaping.
- Many people may miss this step, or feel that it doesn't matter, but that scum that rises to the top is the waste product of the fermentation process.Advertisement