Wast sentence example
- For thou wast born under a glittering star in the family of the rulers.
- Mary Thy Mother stopped at the foot of the Cross, but poverty mounted it with Thee and clasped Thee in her embrace unto the end; and when Thou wast dying of thirst, as a watchful spouse she prepared for Thee the gall.
- They used leavened bread in the Eucharist mixed with salt and oil, and like other Monophysites add to the Trisagion the words "Who wast crucified for our sake."
- And what he foretold was fulfilled in truth, for thine arm remained incorrupt even after thou wast slain for the Lord.
- Then do not thou such treasure wast in vaine, But love now whilst thou maist be lov'd againe.Advertisement
- Wast Hill tunnel rather misty, we passed an Anglo Welsh boat coming through.
- So everyone please dont wast your time trying to play ' who can guess what school it is or where it is?
- Outside the gates of Rome he was met by a deputation from the senate he had come to supersede, who addressed him in words memorable for expressing the republican spirit of new Italy face to face with autocratic feudalism: Thou wast a stranger, I have made thee a citizen; it is Rome who speaks: Thou earnest as an alien from beyond the Alps, I have conferred on thee the principality.
- Held against Chalcedon, uniting the Baptism and Christmas feasts on the 6th of January (Epiphany), declaring for monophysitism, and adopting in the Trisagion the words "who wast crucified for us."
- Customer Rating: Review Summary: This book is a wast of time Review: wall reading this book on thing jumped at me.Advertisement
- Fool: All thy other titles thou hast given away; that thou wast born with.
- For tho unapproachable, Thou wast seen by the world in the flesh, O Thou Who alone lovest mankind.
- Remember the hole of the pit whence thou wast taken, and wonder.
- Thou wast enlightened with the virtues of virginity, O godly Audrey.
- Being so beautiful, why wast thou mad to fight with a wild beast?Advertisement
- I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
- Compare the following passages: "O Petros, thou wast convicted of fault by Paulos thy colleague.