Washing-up sentence example
- My grandad had a reaction to the washing up liquid he 'd used for years.
- The next person who says anything has to do the washing up.
- Dean only half remembered hastily packing his tent and gear, washing up and putting away a plate of waffles and fruit.
- Makes me feel a bit daft with my bowl of washing up water!
- Always soak the reel line in advance with washing-up liquid.Advertisement
- Also provided are cleaning materials including washing up liquid, tea towels and an oven glove.
- We are a rising tide Washing up what lives inside.
- I do not have access to clean utensils or have any facilities that I can get to to do any washing up.
- They produce a whole range from washing up liquid, toilet cleaner, polish, washing powder, to disinfectant.
- Add a generous squirt of any old washing up liquid (i.e. hand dishwashing liquid) to the paint.Advertisement
- An interesting thing about coconuts is that, as seeds, they are so self-contained that they can float for long periods of time across the water, eventually washing up on foreign shores and taking root there.
- If you use too much lye, washing up will be a painful experience.
- While Cynthia was off with Fred sorting his treasure box, Dean remained in the kitchen washing up the dishes.
- Dee filled a washing-up bowl with warm water, and then added sage, lavender and mint.