Washing-soda sentence example
- Common washing soda or soda-crystals is the decahydrate, Na2C03 IoH 2 O, which appears as large clear monoclinic crystals.
- Hence they are best known as " washing-soda."
- Sodium carbonate or washing soda @ 24:1 this equates to 4% solution or 4kg in 96 liters of water.
- For the simplest recipe found above, you simply shave one whole bar of soap, and stir it together with a half cup of each the Borax and washing soda.
- Pour hot mixture into a large, clean bucket and add the Borax and washing soda.Advertisement
- Add melted soap, washing soda and Borax.
- Pour the melted soap and water combination into the hot water along with the Borax and the washing soda.
- Use a yardstick or other long stick to stir until the Borax and washing soda powders are completely dissolved.
- Place the grated soap, borax, washing soda and baking soda into a large tub or other container that can be sealed.