Washi sentence example
- The falcon (taka), always an honored bird in Japan, where from time immemorial hawking has been an aristocratic pastime, is common enough, and so is the sparrow-hawk (/lai-taka), but the eagle (washi) affects solitude.
- Handmade Japanese washi paper: Washi paper is made from the bark fibers of the kozo, gampi, and mitsumata shrubs.
- However, the materials and knowledge needed to make handmade Japanese washi paper have made it a limited resource for origami enthusiasts.
- A lot of washi patterns will look exquisite as a rose.
- The classic origami frog can be made from traditional Japanese washi paper, smooth origami paper, foil origami paper, translucent origami paper, and wrapping paper.Advertisement