Wash up sentence example
- You'd better go wash up and tell your Dad supper is ready.
- Give me one of those polo shirts and I'll go wash up.
- Now go wash up for supper.
- I'm going to go wash up.
- Great. Now how do you say go wash up for supper?Advertisement
- We had an Immortal wash up on our shores last night.
- Since your castle was attacked, we.ve had an Ancient wash up on our shores, Death.s assassin sitting in our hall, and now this.
- She'd seen Brady thrown from it and no bodies wash up on shore.
- I'd like to see a body wash up and put an end to the argument.
- Or I've been forced to boil the kettle to wash up.Advertisement
- Be sure you show him how to wash up afterwards.
- Especially during the summer months, stinging seaweed plants and jellyfish may wash up on shore, and couples should check whether or not the beach is cleared of this and other debris.
- Even after you've seen it many times, the right one should still give you some pleasure when you stumble into the bathroom to wash up.