Wash-off sentence example
- The substance does not wash off in the rain.
- Having prepared a certain quantity into this half state, he next proceeds to wash off: this is done by taking a large handful; swinging it round his head he dashes it repeatedly against the surface of the water, drawing it through towards him, so as to wash off the impurities; then, with a dexterous throw he fans it out on the surface of the water and carefully picks off all remaining black spots.
- After cleaning the eyelids with the cotton wool bud, wash off the shampoo from the eyelids with the cotton wool bud, wash off the shampoo from the eyelids with a flannel or cloth.
- You stumble in after a long day and can barely summon the strength to grab a drink, let alone wash off a face full of makeup.
- This will wash off some of the pasta's starch, which becomes slimy once the pasta has cooled.Advertisement
- The wax used to help surf boards retain their "grip" also collects sand, leaving a fine gritty film on the surface that doesn't immediately wash off in the water.
- It will wash off easily and result in an embarrassing moment you won't want to tell your grand kids about one day.
- You can always wash off the design and start over, so don't be afraid of making a mistake.
- Some types of airbrush paint can last for a week to ten days, while others will wash off that evening.
- Body paints are meant to be temporary, but that doesn't mean they should wash off or wear away in hours.Advertisement
- Even though soap is a wash-off product, your skin still benefits from the oils that the handcrafted soap is made from.
- Sleep in the yogurt overnight and wash your face the next morning, or, if you prefer, wash off the yogurt 30 minutes later.