Wash-down sentence example
- She grabbed her coffee cup and tried to wash down the warmth of his kiss.
- I realized booze wasn't the recommended wash-down with my pain medication but I wasn't driving any farm equipment and I really needed a stiff drink.
- The patient's skin burns, that of a frog is cold to the touch; therefore tie to the foot of the bed a frog, bound with red and black thread, and wash down the sick man so that the water of ablution falls 1 In its technical ecclesiastical sense the ablution is the ritual washing of the chalice and of the priest's fingers after the celebration of Holy Communion in the Catholic Church.
- contamination of watercourses during the wash-down and disinfection process.
- See Cleaning & maintenance to find out how to safely dispose of anti fouling paint residues during boat wash down.Advertisement
- To be really posh you could buy two, one for the wash down afterward.
- Treat yourself to a Fair Trade coffee or tea to wash down the scrumptious cakes.
- Rain water can be used to water the garden, clean cars, wash down patios and for many other uses.
- They'll wash down the inside, clean the carpeting and floor mats, and clear out the ashtray.