Wash-d sentence example
- The residue is removed to a calico filter and thoroughly washed with boiling water, the wash water being reboiled and used time after time.
- Serious leakage at once began between c and b and washed out the clay, particle by particle, but did not wash out the sand associated with it, which remained rench.
- Once bound the resin was washed with a minimum of 15 mls binding buffer followed by a minimum of 20 mls wash buffer.
- Procedure: Sample was loaded, washed with wash buffer and eluted in elution buffer.
- We recommend that wheels are washed using a microfibre wash mitt and a gentle shampoo in conjunction with the two bucket method.Advertisement
- Thou hast washed in these running waters wherein dogs and swine have been cast night and day and hast cleansed and wiped the outside skin which also the harlots and flutegirls anoint and wash and wipe and beautify for the lust of men; but within they are full of scorpions and all wickedness.
- The bags can be washed in the washing machine with any load of cold water wash.
- Both this suit and Speedos should be washed by hand, but they will both wash and dry quickly.
- To add a twist to the car wash, sell something to those getting their cars washed.
- It can even be washed and dried by machine - although like silk and other excellent fibers, it will last that much longer if you wash it gently in cold water and then hang it out to dry.Advertisement
- Overall, various types of lingerie can all be washed together in the same lingerie bag, although it is advised to keep your most delicate hosiery aside to only wash together.
- Make sure that the laundry you wash your lingerie bag with can be washed on a gentle cycle.
- If it can't, save the bag and wash it with laundry that can be washed on the gentle cycle.