Wasabi sentence example
- Potted shrimp hadn't been messed up with wasabi dressing or served on a tower of wilted bok choy.
- So break out the hot salsa, get liberal with wasabi, or throw some chillies into pastas, stir-fries and soups.
- We particularly like pea shoot salad with wasabi mayonnaise.
- Salmon Teriyaki Salad A slab of grilled salmon steak in teriyaki sauce on a bed of mixed salad served with wasabi mayo.
- Spread with a very tiny amount of wasabi paste, place the crab and avocado on top and roll into a cylinder.Advertisement
- Wasabi - A green paste made from the horseradish-like wasabi plant.
- You may also want to pick up some pickled ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce or tamari to serve with your finished rolls.
- Hot menu selections include king crab tempura, wasabi lobster and breast of duck.
- For example, the seared tuna dish uses fresh yellowfish tuna paired with traditional wasabi sauce and seaweed salad but ignites the flavors with a house-made vinaigrette.
- Seafood entrees range from grilled mahi mahi with wasabi sauce to linguine with shrimp, clams and a black bean sauce.Advertisement
- The shrimp scampi pizza is one menu favorite as is the wasabi beef.
- Guests can choose from a variety of foods, including butternut squash, roasted corn chowder, tuna with wasabi and streamed mussels and red curry.