Was-t sentence example
- Indeed, in the time of the caliphate this was the channel of the Tigris, and on its banks stood the important city of Wasit.
- Ibn Hobaira was overtaken and compelled to retire to Wasit.
- Ibn Hobaira, who had been besieged in Wasit for eleven months, then consented to a capitulation, which was sanctioned by Abu'l-Abbas.
- Tahir continued his victorious march, conquered Ahwaz, took Wasit and Madain, and pitched his camp near one of the gates of the capital, where he was rejoined by Harthama.
- The original inventor of this instrument was T.Advertisement
- His nephew Shah Walad reigned for a few months only and the throne was occupied by his widow Tandu, formerly wife of Barkuk, who ruled over Basra, Wasit and Shuster till 1416, paying allegiance to Shah Rukh, the second Timurid ruler.
- Grow some face fuzz man, wasnt sure which of you was prettiest!
- gaolu could tell he wasnt pleased with his strike against Rochdale but his first league jail at The Valley was well taken.
- His magnum opus was T Wonder Boeck (n.d.
- I thought it was History of The World, but after watching it I realized it wasnt.Advertisement