Warty sentence example
- Toads are not slimy or warty and do not jump like frogs.
- In the African wart-hogs (Phacochoerus), which take their name from the large warty lobes projecting from each side of the face, the teeth are remarkably modified.
- The skin of the upper surface is granular, with many irregular bony tubercles which give it an ugly warty look.
- More advanced stage, the conjugating cells (a) are still distinct from one another; the warty thickenings of their walls have commenced to form.
- Alytes obstetricans is a small toad-like Batrachian, two inches in length, of dull greyish coloration, plump form with warty skin and large eyes with vertical pupils.Advertisement
- The form of the body is very various: some are rounded or oval, others elongated, almost linear; some are covered with warty protuberances, whilst others are smooth and shining, often with a metallic lustre.
- Other notable plants include spiny restharrow, warty cabbage and black mustard.
- The bark is rough and warty, and the shoots thickly set with pairs of rounded, dull green leaves.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV): The warty growths of HPV can appear on the external or internal reproductive organs of males and females but are commonly found on the labia minora and the opening to the vagina in females and the penis in males.