Warm-hearted sentence example
- He was a type of the French revolutionists, excitable, warm-hearted, half-educated, who lost their mental and moral balance in the chaos of the revolutionary period.
- Friends he won readily, and he held them in devoted attachment by the solid worth of a frank, ardent, generous, warm-hearted and highminded character.
- Pisces enjoys Aries' go-getter temperament, and Aries loves the fact that Pisces is often warm-hearted and generous.
- As a man, Ballanche was warm-hearted and enthusiastic, but he was endowed with a too-vivid imagination and his strange thoughts are expressed in equally bizarre language.
- He is indeed the Victorian Theocritus; and, as English country life is slowly swept away before the advance of the railway and the telegraph, he will be more and more read for his warm-hearted and fragrant record of rustic love and piety.Advertisement
- In instincts and in character, also, the typical " mountaineers " are to a marked degree primitive; they are, for the most part, very ignorant; they are primitively hospitable and are warm-hearted to friends and strangers, but are implacable in their enmities and are prone to vendettas and family feuds, which often result in the killing in open fight or from ambush of members of one faction by members of another; and their relative seclusion and isolation has brought them, especially in some districts, to a disregard for law, or to a belief that they must execute justice with their own hands.
- Aries are warm hearted and kind with a love of laughter.
- Warm-hearted and generous, Aquarians view the world through the eyes of a humanitarian; all people are brothers and sisters, or at the very least, friends.
- The element of fire also speaks to the warm hearted nature of Aries; Aries is not "distant" the way some other signs might appear.
- The warm-hearted primetime series used Ogden's Historic 25th Street as its downtown area.Advertisement
- They are warm hearted and good at hospitality; but aggressive evangelism is not always their gift.