Warhol sentence example
- Taken between 1976 and 1987, these images vividly depict the vibrant social scene surrounding Warhol.
- Warhol's only concern was to make the client look glamorous.
- roll-top desk purportedly once owned by Andy Warhol dominates the room.
- Sienna Miller plays 1960s socialite and Andy Warhol's muse Edie Sedgwick in the biopic Factory Girl, set for a September 2006 release.
- A large roll-top desk purportedly once owned by Andy Warhol dominates the room.Advertisement
- Sienna Miller plays 1960s socialite and Andy Warhol 's muse Edie Sedgwick in the biopic Factory Girl, set for a September 2006 release.
- Tym, who had to decorate his room with products from the pet store, made a failed Andy Warhol pop art attempt by framing dog food bags, and disassembled dog crates to create more wall art.
- Finish the look with Andy Warhol inspired pop art and of course, a shag rug.
- Or are you interested in popular culture items the way Andy Warhol was?
- Hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Andy Warhol majored in design in college before moving to New York to work as a magazine illustrator.Advertisement
- Known as the pop artist who made prints of Marilyn Monroe and Campbell's soup cans, Warhol had an unmistakable style.
- Interior artwork includes works by renowned artists such as Andy Warhol, Van Gogh, and Monet.
- Gernreich, a contemporary of Andy Warhol and a minimalist at heart, looked at bikini designs of the day and decided they needed trimming down.
- You'll find a lot of Andy Warhol influence in Betsey's designs; in fact, you can expect a universe of discord from these bags.
- The company's initial product was a replica of Andy Warhol's Campbell's Soup Can imprinted on a pair of shoes - and this bold risk paid off.Advertisement
- Rubens, Picasso, Titian, Renoir, Lichtenstein, and Warhol have all had pieces featured in one or more of the amazing exhibits created at the Las Vegas Guggenheim.
- The company is known to work with and support artists, commissioning many famous artists, such as Andy Warhol and James Rosenquist.