Wardrobe-malfunctions sentence example
- While "nip slips" and other blunders have been occurring for years, this was the incident that started the obsession with wardrobe malfunctions.
- It's not just women who have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions.
- Opening night was n't without its hitches and slight ' wardrobe malfunctions '.
- Many dresses are lined with a sturdy fabric to help give the dress structure and prevent any potential wardrobe malfunctions.
- Celebrity wardrobe malfunctions happen often enough now that they no longer cause the same uproar as the 2004 Janet Jackson incident incurred.Advertisement
- Female celebrity oops range from simple wardrobe malfunctions to public displays of drunkenness and bad behaviour and everything in between.
- Janet Jackson set the stage for a plethora of female celebrity wardrobe malfunctions and "nip slips," during her now-legendary performance with Justin Timberlake at the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show.
- Being able to keep a sense of the funny side of things leads to quotes and stories about everything from wardrobe malfunctions to close calls while flying (and, more importantly, catching).
- Spare uniform - Having extra cheerleading skirts, tops, shoes, and other essential pieces of the uniform make it easier to recover from any wardrobe malfunctions like tears or spills.