Wardrobe-malfunction sentence example
- Via MetaFilter, a bit of physics in action: Bush's necktie produces TV wardrobe malfunction.
- Any celebrity wardrobe malfunction that gets caught on camera is newsworthy these days.
- She emphatically stated that the wardrobe malfunction was not planned.
- The Duchess of Cambridge is the last person you'd expect a wardrobe malfunction from, but this incident proves that no celebrity is immune from such occurrences.
- Celebrity oops come in a variety of screw-ups, from a simple wardrobe malfunction to hitting the town without underwear - and getting caught.Advertisement
- Celebrity slips can come in all forms, from Janet Jackson's infamous wardrobe malfunction during the 2004 Super Bowl to Tara Reid's breast-baring escapade at P.
- However, People magazine explained that the wardrobe malfunction was just that -- but Beyoncé, 25, came prepared with natural looking undergarments just in case this would happen.
- A wardrobe malfunction can easily result in a hot celebrity image, completely unintended by both the star and the photographer.
- Nothing is worse than a strapless corset that feels like it is sliding down, not to mention that crude tug-to-keep-it-in-place maneuver needed to prevent a wardrobe malfunction.
- After all, you do not want to be the victim of a wardrobe malfunction at the pool or beach.Advertisement
- It's basically a wardrobe malfunction of the highest level that could lead to major embarrassment.
- More likely than not, dealing with a wardrobe malfunction is the farthest thing from your mind.
- Don't worry, no wardrobe malfunction jokes here.
- They even engaged in a controversial hot tub scene in which Tamra had something of a wardrobe malfunction.
- After all, a wardrobe malfunction in the middle of a routine is not the goal.Advertisement