Warders sentence example
- After a time the warders began to let the chest pass without opening it.
- Warders in this way worked all day and performed night duty also for months without showing fatigue.
- The warders at an asylum have been hypnotized to sleep by the bedside of dangerous patients, and "suggested" to awake the instant the patients attempt to get out of bed, sounds which had no import for them being inhibited by suggestion.
- They were starved of adequate food and were routinely beaten by sectarian, bigoted prison warders.
- But in the next year he corrupted his warders, broke out from his prison, and tried to escape beyond seas.Advertisement
- During a show staged for fellow inmates, he managed a mass hypnotism of the warders.
- Inmates would do as they were told, warders would not.
- Having shown good behavior in the workshop he was put in the gang at work at the new warders ' houses.
- The Dutch brought Indonesian craftsmen to teach the craft to Dutch warders in several factories in Holland from 1835.
- The Chief warder's quarters and those of the thirteen other warders were in Cameron Road to the east of the prison site.Advertisement
- The Tower of London have some special late night entrances with private tours with the yeoman warders.
- She desperately wanted to talk to someone, but the women warders were very strict.
- The Chief Warder 's quarters and those of the thirteen other warders were in Cameron Road to the east of the prison site.
- yeoman warders.