Warder sentence example
- Reluctantly, they put their own needs on hold and sought out the chief warder.
- However, on being searched by a female warder her clothing was found to be saturated with blood.
- The Chief warder's quarters and those of the thirteen other warders were in Cameron Road to the east of the prison site.
- He was told of his sentence by a prison warder who took a sadistic delight in its severity.
- The Chief Warder 's quarters and those of the thirteen other warders were in Cameron Road to the east of the prison site.Advertisement
- The warder in charge of the GMEX trip said, We did not have any concerns about it.
- Only in the sense that he's the main male warder.
- Peculiar to Arcadia is the title Athena Alea, probably = "warder off of evil," although others explain it as = "warmth," and see in it an allusion to her physical nature as one of the powers of light.
- Only in the sense that he 's the main male warder.
- Educated at Toronto University, he became a lecturer in English at the Toronto Collegiate Institute and held that post until 1885, when he gave up teaching for journalism, being editor and proprietor of the Lindsay Warder from 1885 to 1897.Advertisement
- The Warder's handbook for 1952 is refreshingly frank.
- There is no need to pre-book; please ask a warder for assistance.
- He was made commanderin-chief of the National Guard, and appointed by the Convention warder to the king, in which position he did all in his power to alleviate Louis's captivity.