Warbling sentence example
- Song ranged from apparent full song to low warbling sub song.
- I figure to myself he ought to be better, he looks rather crestfallen about the low notes still warbling.
- A warbling, twittering song; call a twittering song; call a twittering ' chi chi chi chi ' When to see it All year round.
- The male's song is a medley of slightly wheezy warbling notes, usually sung from a perch in a tree.
- A warbling, twittering song; call a twittering ' chi chi chi chi ' When to see it All year round.Advertisement
- Then the haggis was piped in with the warbling notes of the pipes played with gusto by Alison McLaren.
- The warbling birds dissuade to meet The idyll of fields created by a farmer.
- I could even forgive the one lady whose shrill, warbling voice almost drowned out the other twenty five there.
- Right know she 's making these strange warbling noises to a huge empty cornflakes box that stands monolith like on the floor.
- Those on the felucca are woken in the middle of the night by a strange warbling screeching sound echoing out of the swamp.Advertisement
- All these ivy-covered walls, birds warbling away from the branches of mature trees, spring flowers bursting into bloom.
- Crowds of girls are there warbling his name, and, just as he promised, he 's delighted to dish out the autographs.
- The male 's song is a medley of slightly wheezy warbling notes, usually sung from a perch in a tree.