War-torn sentence example
- He was also poet on the biggest humanitarian convoy traveling to war torn Croatia in 1993.
- The moment the game begins, you're in a starship defending a war-torn planet Earth from a ravaging alien race called the krill.
- Learn about Afghanistan and Vietnam, the war torn territories you'll be invading to smuggle contraband and make a quick buck.
- In recent years, the war-torn nation has been the main global source of illicit opium.
- Fifteen pallets are now sitting at Luton Airport awaiting shipment to the war-torn country.Advertisement
- About three young adults venture to Africa to explore the continent, it hit upon a war torn country called Uganda where there are child soldiers and a very scared population.
- He tells stories of walking the streets of war-torn Kosovo, a guitar in one hand and a rifle in the other, strumming songs of peace.
- From there, he spent a year in Vietnam and later started filming and reporting from many war-torn areas, including Somalia, Rwanda and Bosnia.
- In 2005, Anderson Cooper published his memoirs in the book, Dispatches from the Edge, which describes his experiences reporting from war-torn and disaster-ridden cities.
- Right. Because her opinions on politics are way more important than war torn Middle East.Advertisement
- As a young girl in war-torn Poland, Olga Erteszek learned to sew by watching her mother make corsets.