War correspondent sentence example
- In 1904 he went to Japan as war correspondent and in 1914 to Mexico in the same capacity.
- He was war correspondent to in the early days of the Franco-German War, but after Sedan he returned to Paris, where he became secretary to Gambetta and superintended the refugees in Paris.
- He was educated privately and at Trinity College, Cambridge, afterwards becoming a war correspondent for the Pall Mall Gazette during the Austro-Prussian War of 1866.
- He was director of decorations at the Columbian Exposition, Chicago, 1893, and in 1898 he went to Manila as war correspondent for The Times and for Harper's Weekly.
- He was war correspondent for the Gazette in 1861-62, serving also as volunteer aide-de-camp (with the rank of captain) to General Thomas A.Advertisement
- Bourke-White's perseverance paid off when she was named as the first female war correspondent.