Waning-moon sentence example
- a long robe, holding burning torches; later she becomes triformis, " triple-formed," with three bodies standing back to back - corresponding, according to those who regard her as a moongoddess, to the new, the full and the waning moon.
- A waxing moon will have the Part of Fortune on the Ascendant and a waning moon will put it on the Descendant.
- wane plant flowers during a waning moon would not yield the best results.
- To the right and high up in the sky was the sickle of the waning moon and opposite to it hung that bright comet which was connected in Pierre's heart with his love.
- To plant flowers during a waning moon would not yield the best results.Advertisement
- Crone: The waning moon symbolizes maturity, wisdom, peace and death.