Waltzing sentence example
- The band's playing a foxtrot while you're waltzing around the floor, Fred grumbled.
- She was his current waltzing widow—first choice to fill his dance card when he wasn't surfing the net, tracking down an auction or garage sale or devouring a mystery novel.
- She was his current waltzing widowâ€”first choice to fill his dance card when he wasn't surfing the net, tracking down an auction or garage sale or devouring a mystery novel.
- waltzing round his markers like the next rugby contestant in Strictly Come Dancing.
- At one moment he burst into song, was it a Viennese waltz or Waltzing Matilda?Advertisement
- P. Waltzing, Les Corporations professionelles, Brussels and Liege).
- New lexica have been begun by Waltzing (1900; apparently not to be continued) and Lodge (1901; in progress).
- He did manage several strong breaks through the middle, waltzing round his markers like the next rugby contestant in Strictly Come Dancing.
- Waltz Box Step: Waltzing has a downbeat on the first step; a box step requires six steps: three to open the box and another three to close it.
- While some partners compete in everything from the tango and salsa to the waltz and foxtrot, other couples specialize in Latin dances or waltzing.Advertisement
- Whether for salsa, tango, fox trot, swing or waltzing, low heel ballroom dance shoes allow for ease of movement and both physical and mental comfort.
- You might be able to find the design you want right at the studio, but going in with a good idea of what you want is preferable to waltzing in with no idea whatsoever.