Walruses sentence example
- Whales, walruses, various seals and dolphins are frequently met with.
- Pinnipedia (Seals and Walruses).
- What gets me is this: how come we never see any ghost giraffes or walruses?
- tusks indicate age as the tusks of young walruses do not become visible for at least a year and a half after birth.
- We'll head out toward Moffen Island, where we'll see regal walruses hauled out on this vast ring of shingle.Advertisement
- Polar bears will also eat any dead walruses or whales they find.
- Tusks indicate age as the tusks of young walruses do not become visible for at least a year and a half after birth.
- She has fought giant radioactive walruses in Russia, and faced stampeding buffalo in China.
- We'll head out toward Moffen Island, where we'll see regal Walruses hauled out on this vast ring of shingle.
- Ben actually sorted out animal sounds from walruses and other animals and then categorized them for emotional quality.Advertisement
- In several places there are traces of shells; and sometimes skeletal remains of whales and walruses, as well as ancient driftwood, have been discovered at tolerable distances from the present coast.
- The white whale fishery of the Eskimo, however, continued, and sealing is important; walruses are also caught and sometimes narwhal.