Wallowing sentence example
- In fact, she had spent the last two weeks wallowing in self-pity.
- By wallowing in the trough of political invective, these people show they have lost the argument.
- We will visit enormous penguin rookeries, land on beaches ruled by antarctic fur seals and observe southern elephant seals wallowing in mud pools.
- To me, it seemed like 4 episodes of the main characters wallowing about in self pity.
- What better way to spend a holiday, then, than wallowing in the misery of others?Advertisement
- Possibly visit vast penguin rookeries, land on beaches ruled by Antarctic fur seals or observe wallowing southern elephant seals.
- Or am I just wallowing in the stupid romantic image of fabulous failure?
- Those still wallowing in the PC world may not be aware of a Macintosh application called iPhoto.
- We saw about 5 sting rays wallowing around in the shallow water, looked amazing.
- We will visit enormous penguin rookeries, land on beaches ruled by Antarctic fur seals and observe southern elephant seals wallowing in mud pools.Advertisement
- Right now wallowing in self pity is better than sex.
- When he could finally focus through the black of the night, he plodded forward, feet wallowing in the soft sand like a boat in a heavy sea.