Wallowed sentence example
- While there was a feeling of last-guy-in-turn-off-the-elevator, the Deans reluctantly agreed that some form of management was necessary to maintain order in the face of the ever-increasing numbers who wallowed in nature's wonders.
- He wallowed through the wet sand, stumbling and staggering toward the sound.
- Hopefully they wouldn't find the spot and get out again before she could fix it... and then she saw it - a wallowed out place under the fence.
- Instead of taking responsibility for his children he wallowed in his own self-pity.
- This was of great appeal to Ruth, not having wallowed in mud for at least 48 hours.Advertisement
- As for the extreme theory of the anti-Rabelaisians, that Rabelais was a "dirty old blackguard" who liked filth and wallowed in it from choice, that hardly needs comment.