Wallflowers sentence example
- After planting the space between the rows of tulips may be planted with such plants as forget-me-nots, wallflowers, silenes, violas, double white arabis, polyanthuses, &c., to obtain beautiful colour combinations in spring.
- grandiflora; the double Bellis perennis or Daisy; the Wallflowers, including Cheiranthus Cheiri (the Common Wallflower), C. alpina and C. Marshallii; Hepaticas, the principal of which are the varieties of H.
- wallflowers at the dance until our doctors take the first step forward.
- In early spring they turn yellow as the native perennial wallflowers come into bloom.
- Consign spent annual bedding plants to the compost heap and plant wallflowers, forget-me-nots and other spring flowerers in their place.Advertisement
- Our health is too vitally important for us to wait silently like wallflowers at the dance until our doctors take the first step forward.
- In early spring they turn yellow as the native perennial Wallflowers come into bloom.
- The autumn-sown plants come in with the Iberis, Wallflowers, and early Phloxes.
- Wallflowers need not apply; sexy monokini swimsuits are only for the brave at heart.
- Wallflowers: These popular fragrance plug ins can be purchased with or without an attached night light.Advertisement
- Slatkin & Co. SCENTPORT: The SCENTPORT is similar to the Wallflowers, but doesn't have a nightlight and there are fewer fragrance options available for refills.
- Not exactly known for being wallflowers, Kate Spade's designs make ample use of vivid colors and eye-catching patterns.