Walled garden sentence example
- In the Walled Garden itself you can see new resident Blacksmith hard at work making decorative ironwork in his working forge.
- The garden includes formal parterre with old fashioned roses, well stocked traditional walled garden and attractive woodland walk.
- The large walled garden has been restored to its 18 th -century formal design and has a Victorian parterre and yew walk.
- Some overlook the village pond and mill stream, the remainder our courtyard and walled garden.
- The 13th century fortified residence of Aberdour has a delightful walled garden and terraces with beehive-shaped doocot.Advertisement
- Here we'll find the national collection of old-fashioned roses housed in the walled garden of the 12th century Augustinian Priory.
- Garden areas include the terraced Fountain Court and the Walled Garden with its redesigned pleasure garden and impressive reconstructed Victorian vinery.
- A romantic Highland Retreat, nestling in a secluded, walled garden with a patio for summertime dining.
- Garden areas include the terraced Fountain Court and the Walled Garden with its redesigned pleasure garden and impressive reconstructed Victorian Vinery.
- The modern walled garden recreates the peaceful atmosphere traditionally associated with enclosed religious houses.Advertisement
- The Walled Garden has been restored and features a series of potager gardens, a working dovecote and the National Collection of Colchicums.
- A private walled garden makes a perfect setting for a drink or snack on a warm summer evening.