Wallaby sentence example
- Each boot is similar to the Wallaby Lo style in height and shape, and it resembles one character in its entirety instead of just featuring a handful of ladybugs scattered across the upper, for example.
- The name for a baby wallaby, kangaroo or possum is a Joey.
- The sorts used for carriage aprons, coat linings and the outside of motor coats include: blue kangaroo, bush kangaroo, bridled kangaroo, wallaroo, yellow kangaroo, rock wallaby, swamp wallaby and short-tailed wallaby.
- Sold as Marmot, dyed Sold as Fitch, dyed Sold as Rabbit, dyed Sold as Hare, dyed Sold as Musquash, dyed Sold as Wallaby, dyed Sold as White Rabbit Sold as White Rabbit, dyed..
- Many species of wallaby are about the size of a hare; some so resemble hares that they are called hare wallabies.Advertisement
- The bloated speckled turquoise wallaby slowly sniffed at the delicious scotch egg.
- The wallabies found at Folly Farm are Bennett's wallabies, the Tasmanian subspecies of the red-necked wallaby.
- In the last few weeks an albino wallaby was sighted further North in the UK, the animal was caught on film.
- The wallabies found at Folly Farm are Bennett 's wallabies, the Tasmanian subspecies of the red-necked wallaby.
- From the Classic Collection comes the Mel, a shoe with an upper that rises to the ankle, not unlike a desert boot or wallaby.Advertisement
- The classic style that mimics the ones in the adult lines is the Wallaby, available in Hi, Lo, and Mini heights.
- - Skull and teeth of Bennett's Wallaby (Macropus ruficollis bennettii): i l, i 2, i 3, first, second and third upper incisors; pm, second premolar (the first having been already shed); m l, m 2, m 3, m4, last premolar and three molars.
- Lastly, we have the banded wallaby, Lagostrophus fasciatus, of Western Australia, a small species characterized by its naked muzzle, the presence of long bristles on the hindfeet which conceal the claws, and also of dark transverse bands on the lower part of the back.