Wall-clock sentence example
- The wall clock has a large face and two straps that hang on the wall.
- Martha glanced at the wall clock.
- Her eyes went to the wall clock.
- The Retro Calendar Wall Clock from TWEMCO is a great option if you want to buy electronic wall calendar clocks.
- It is a larger-sized white wall clock with nice sized date displays at the top.Advertisement
- In 1968, Seiko watches earned the honor of introducing the world's first quartz wall clock.
- The very first was an iron German wall clock with a driving weight that would fall onto a bronze bell.
- They typically have a large face, meaning that they are easy to read and are as accessible as a standard wall clock.
- Someone asked what time it was and there wasn't a wall clock in the room.
- To make atomic technology available to everyone, LaCrosse created a lightweight wall clock with four time zones, auto time setting and on or off options for Daylight Savings Time.Advertisement