Walkout sentence example
- Three days later 3,000 bus workers staged a walkout in protest.
- walkout basement and a new deck.. .
- There was even an organized walkout from the Commune.
- In fact PRC led a walkout when the voting on speakers was taking place.
- Postal workers: Backlog sparks a walkout AROUND 1,000 postal workers walked out at Watford sorting office on Thursday of last week.Advertisement
- BA staff return to work - From BBC - British Airways staff are returning to work following an unofficial walkout at Heathrow Airport.
- The 24-hour walkout by workers at the NHS Logistics depot started at 10pm on Thursday.
- The students themselves have now joined in the fray; they staged a mass walkout in protest at noon on Wednesday.
- Further one-day strikes are planned on July 11th and 16th, with a second 48-hour walkout planned for July 21st.
- There was a very successful candlelit vigil in the center of Leeds and dozens of young people staged a school walkout in the City.Advertisement
- It is alleged they targeted a busy station manned by part-time retained firefighters during their eight-day walkout.
- walkout in protest.
- walkout by workers at the NHS Logistics depot started at 10pm on Thursday.
- This charming home, which is located on a cul-de-sac, features a walkout basement and a new deck...