Walking-sticks sentence example
- tatarica, it is a favourite material for walking-sticks.
- long, and is so firm as to be used for poles or walking-sticks.
- Bamboos are imported to a considerable extent into Europe for the use of basket-makers, and for umbrella and walking-sticks.
- You'd have the blue rinse brigade waving their walking sticks at them and the local Chavs throwing bricks at them.
- It also contains uniform accessories such as walking sticks and ceremonial swords.Advertisement
- Other sources of revenue are stamp taxes on business transactions, domestic consumption taxes (usually payable in stamps) on manufactured tobaccos, beverages, boots and shoes, textiles, matches, salt, preserved foods, hats, pharmaceutical preparations, perfumeries, candles, vinegar, walking sticks and playing cards, and taxes on lotteries, passenger tickets, salaries and dividends of joint-stock companies.
- It is possible that these poles doubled as hunting spears and walking sticks.
- Three Blind Mice: Gather mouse ears and dark glasses, and walking sticks if you like.