Walkie talkie sentence example
- New monitors often feature the option of a walkie-talkie reception, which allows parents to respond to their baby through the monitor whenever necessary.
- You can have fun with your family members by taking a walkie-talkie and hiding it near where your pet is lying down.
- Now, they're pushing them harder than ever so that you may talk instantly with other Sprint/Nextel customers simply by pushing a button, much like using a walkie-talkie.
- There are lots of other gadgets and gizmos in this belt including a walkie talkie so he and Slugsy can keep in touch.
- Powers Booth provides the voice of your general who gives advice through your radio walkie talkie.Advertisement
- walkie-talkie radio.
- walkie-talkie set, a toy that might be shared with his younger brother.
- walkie-talkie style radios to communicate with others.
- She receives the ' all clear ' on her walkie-talkie radio.
- He finally takes the walkie-talkie set, a toy that might be shared with his younger brother.Advertisement
- Overview of Private Mobile Radios Private Mobile Radio (PMR) involves the use of walkie-talkie style radios to communicate with others.
- They also boast the world's largest walkie-talkie network (based on Motorola's iDEN technology) which allows Nextel users to talk for free regardless of the time of day or location.
- It has a decoder watch, pen flashlight, dark glasses and a walkie talkie.
- Nextel has an unrivaled walkie-talkie network that offers free non-private conversations.
- Half duplex is what you would get with a conventional walkie-talkie.Advertisement