Walkabout sentence example
- They also offer a cabaret act and can provide walkabout entertainment.
- It was only under the urging of Gandalf that he left the ring behind as a gift to his nephew before going on one last walkabout before he died.
- Walkabout Checklist: Print this out and take it with you... This walk (and pictures) submitted by Crag Face.
- Members heckled Liberal Democrat leader Charles Kennedy during a campaign walkabout at the Fox and Goose shopping center last week.
- Ahead, Bryson, no compass, had gone walkabout.Advertisement
- Investment of up to £ 1,000 can be made following each walkabout.
- Lecturers and tutors are invited to use the walkabout to prepare students for field work.
- Queen Erika then returns to the Pierhead for a royal walkabout.
- The first walkabout will take place on Tuesday 23 May between 2pm and 4.30pm in Amington.
- Thousands turn out to welcome them and they make a brief walkabout neat St. Patrick's center.Advertisement
- The action plan will be referred back to at the next estate walkabout.
- They can be added to the village walkabout list.
- Andy invited Pheobe to take part in her local areas next community walkabout.
- Thousands turn out to welcome them and they make a brief walkabout neat St. Patrick 's center.
- Whatever the event, add atmosphere with a walkabout act.Advertisement
- Natural Theater Company UK Based in Southwest Area Served International Our immaculate walkabout characters can be the icing on your event !
- Mr Doo Clown & Juggler UK Mr Doo provides Static shows and walkabout performances for all sorts of events.
- One of the world's largest interactive play areas, "Walkabout Waters," that includes small slides, a pool, water cannons, geysers, and more.