Walk-off sentence example
- Completed route and Walk Off then got benighted trying to find way down to Base.
- After dinner, stroll through the neighborhood to walk off your meal and enjoy the local color.
- I decide to walk off my meal with a stroll around the marble hallways that edge the Pool of Nectar.
- This makes a personalized guitar pick that your fellow musicians will never mistake as their own and try to walk off with it.
- Put walk-off mats at the doors leading into your house to trap small stones and grit from shoes and feet.Advertisement
- Compounding the problems, the late actor Robert Shaw was on a very tight schedule due to US income tax reasons and threatened to walk off the set several times.
- Buying from a local shop has the advantage of being able to view the monitor in a controlled environment before you walk off with it.
- Instead, determine just how much exercise you need to do to walk off that chocolate-covered donut.
- It was in her mind to tell Claudette to take a long walk off a short pier, but a cool voice interrupted them at that moment.
- I saw a painting I may walk off with.Advertisement