Walk-in-the-park sentence example
- Focusing on the universal principles of relationships will do far more for your dating prowess than suffering anxiety over whether or not a movie date is preferable to a long walk in the park.
- If you need to socialize more than you want a new skirt, maybe sharing conversation during a nice walk in the park on a Saturday morning is a better alternative than going to the mall.
- However, if you own a different MP3 player, particularly one that is USB Mass Storage compliant, getting songs onto your PSP will be a walk in the park.
- This show is not a walk in the park - it's tough and you work your butt off.
- If you're feeling blue, go for a walk in the park or rent a funny movie.Advertisement
- Wear them for a day of shopping, a walk in the park or simply lounging in the backyard.
- It's no walk in the park trying to get through the day in relative comfort when you feel constricted by your clothes.
- A plus size fleece hoodie is perfect for a workout, a walk in the park or just hanging around the house on a chilly day.
- With the right person, a walk in the park can be as much fun as an elaborate evening.