Walk-back sentence example
- Enough time to walk back to the building.
- Nor did I open my mouth further, the entire walk back to the office.
- Carmen smiled a warm thank you to Saundra and she winked as she turned to walk back to her desk.
- The boys all bowed and watched her walk back into the house, curious and excited.
- I hardly minded the cold and lonely walk back after evening prayers demanded my love's return.Advertisement
- Are you going to make me walk back alone, sir?
- Finally, with a sigh of resignation, he began the fifteen-minute walk back to the awaiting problems of civilization.
- Was not good, had to walk back to the college, it was OK cos I had a strategically placed bag!
- Our final day sees us crossing back into the eastern massif providing a long and classic day's walk back to our valley base.
- But first I suggested we walk back to the car so she could change her shoes, but she just scoffed at my rational thinking.Advertisement
- Then you are asked to walk back to your dog, still with your dog in the position you left him in.
- Dublin's Viking Adventure Operated with the permission of the National Museum of Ireland, visitors are treated to a walk back through time when Vikings lived.
- First, walk forward, point, then walk back and point again.
- Lower your right arm, then walk back going left, right, left.
- You may go a couple miles out of your way, but once the power of the current subsides, you will be able to swim to shore and walk back.Advertisement
- To understand the answer, you must first talk a walk back through time.
- Another popular option is the walk-back sprint, where you decide on a distance, sprint full speed and then walk back to the starting point.
- A policy may provide coverage from the moment you leave home until you walk back through the door, or it may cover you from the time you leave your home airport until the time you return to the airport.