Wali sentence example
- In person he is described as short and fat, with an aquiline nose and agreeable countenance.f On the occasion of his fathers death, Nasru d-Din Mirza, who had been proclaimed wali ahd, or heir apparent, some years before, was absent at Tabriz, the headquarters of his province of ~ Azerbaijan.
- at Tabriz in 1406; 809 Au.), an intimate friend of Kamal; Nimat-ullah Wali (d.
- Killa Wali (real name Wali Smitherly) is a from Houston,Texas.
- Killa Wali also released an album with Chamillionaire called Street Fire.
- Killa Wali is now currently signed with ZoneXRecords a underground rap independent record label owned by Big Hawk.Advertisement
- Killa Wali has been featured on several underground and mixtape albums with Chamillionaire, Big Sid, Deetha Savor, Mike Jones, DJ Bull, DJ Storm, DJ Clue, Ryno, DSR, and Chingo Bling.
- Visit the Killa Wali official website and the official Killa Wali myspace page.
- Here are the temples of Debfld, the temple and quarries of Kertassi, the temples of Kalabsha, Bet el Wali, Dendr, Gerf Husn, Dakka, Maharaka, Es-Seba, Amgda and Derr, the grottos of Elles ya, the tombs of Aniba, the temple of Ibrim, the great rock-temples of Abu-Simbel, the temples at Jebel Adda and Wadi Halfa, the forts and temples of Semna, the temples of Amgra (Meroitic) and Soleb.
- In 1702 a newly-appointed governor, one Shah Nawaz, called Gurji Khan from having been wali or ruler of Georgia, arrived at Kandahar with a tolerably large force.
- The wali of Arabia commanded the right, and the itimadu d-daulah, or prime minister, the left wing.Advertisement
- The wali of Arabia commenced the battle by attacking the left wing of the Afghans with great fury, routing it, and plundering their camp. The prime minister immediately afterwards attacked the enemys right wing, but was routed, and the Afghans, taking advantage of the confusion, captured the Persian guns and turned them on the Persian centre, who fled in confusion without striking a blow.
- The wali of Arabia escaped into Isfahan, and Mahmud the Afghan gained a complete victory.
- After the death, of Nadir against the wali of that country had looked around him Georgia.
- Moreover, his two sons Nadir Mirza and Wali Niamat had long been ~ghting, and the former was in 1796 the actual ruler of the place.