Waldorf sentence example
- His wealth, arising from property in New York, where also he built the New Netherland hotel and the Waldorf hotel, was enormous.
- Rosie Hippo's Toys - Natural wooden toys, cooperative games, silk playthings, Waldorf dolls, books and.. .
- There's the bus driver, for one, who finds an almost timeless paradise in the old bus depot in Waldorf Street.
- The Waldorf, for example, has toppings of butternut, pear and walnuts.
- The son of the last named, WILLIAM WALDORF ASTOR (1848), served in the New York assembly in 1877, and in the state senate in 1880-81.Advertisement
- There 's the bus driver, for one, who finds an almost timeless paradise in the old bus depot in Waldorf Street.
- The Waldorf Method focuses on repetitive routines to provide a comforting rhythm for children.
- Boca Raton Resort & Club: The Waldorf Astoria run property has been hosting destination weddings for more than 50 years.
- Waldorf educators have long encouraged the use of dolls in a child's playtime.
- For instance, the Waldorf method emphasizes educating the mind, body and spirit, while the Moore Formula encourages a mix of study, work and community service.Advertisement
- This curriculum would be a great source of project ideas for those following a Charlotte Mason, Waldorf, or similarly nature-inspired curriculum.
- Others, including proponents of Waldorf education and the Alliance for Childhood, believe that early exposure to computers can actually be harmful to children.
- More specifically, preschools may teach the Montessori, Reggio Emilia, High Scope, or Waldorf philosophies.
- Don't miss Kermit and Miss Piggy getting married, the Swedish Chef cooking up a storm in the kitchen and some of Statler and Waldorf's most classic moments.
- She has a Waldorf philosophy and has designed kits to create Waldorf style toys and crafts for children.Advertisement
- The first Tony Award ceremony was held on April 6, 1947 in the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.