Waking-life sentence example
- He believed that dreams were a window to the dreamer's unconscious and a way for the dreamer to solve problems they were facing in their waking life.
- Alfred Adler (1870 to 1937) believed that dreams were problem solving devices, a way to gain control over thoughts from an individual's waking life.
- Keep in mind that just because you're experiencing nightmares doesn't mean something bad is going to happen to you during waking life.
- Prophetic dreams offer signs of events to come in waking life.
- Nightmares are greatly influenced by the particular stressors and anxieties present in the child's waking life.Advertisement
- The nightmare reflects real fears and stressful circumstances present in the child's waking life.
- As with the shipwrecked sailor, dream dolphins keep the dreamer from sinking too deeply into the sea of waking life.