Waker sentence example
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker: Perhaps one of the most extensive walkthroughs, complete with visual aids, for this game can be found at Zelda Dungeon.
- Originally released in 2002, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker takes on a decidedly different aesthetic style than most other games in the popular video game franchise.
- It wasn't long after Wind Waker was released that enthusiasts started asking for a new Zelda game for GameCube.
- Gameplay effects were borrowed from Wind Waker, but the top-down view was taken from A Link to the Past.
- In stark contrast to the bright colors depicted in Wind Waker, Twilight Princess had a much darker atmosphere overall, with plenty of greys and browns filling out the palette.Advertisement
- For instance, it's very unlikely that new cheat codes are left for Mario Kart: Double Dash or The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
- Wind Waker, Link's first GameCube adventure, is widely regarded as a stellar game but is often criticized for its cell-shaded, cartoon look.
- Remixes of old favorites, mostly from the recent GameCube title Wind Waker, will sing in the background.
- The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker is a 3D adventure that features a ton of items, a rich storyline, lots of hidden secrets, and of course, the classic gameplay.
- Gameplay in The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker comes in two major flavors: on land and on the ocean.Advertisement
- A great feature in The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker is the ability to pick up almost any weapon in the game.
- Wind Waker unfortunately suffers from a bit of repetitiveness later in the game.
- One minute into playing The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and you're in love.
- Although The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker came under fire for its cartoon-style look, the creativity and artistic style is showcased very well with cell-shaded graphics.
- Regardless of your tastes, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker is a breathtaking adventure to behold.Advertisement