Wakened sentence example
- The man who had wakened yawned and stretched himself.
- Several times she thought movement around the camp had wakened her.
- There was no humidity, an ideal temperature and enough of a breeze to perfume the air with the zillion flowers recently wakened after a tough winter or perhaps just planted to welcome the approaching summer season.
- 26 he was wakened to hear the news that Monte Maggiore had fallen.
- The Reformation in Iceland wakened men's minds, but it left their circumstances little changed.Advertisement
- But a little bird which sings at sunset wakened Night, she snapped up Maui, and men die.
- In summary - DON'Ts Don't try to pick up a hamster that is asleep or has just wakened.
- At approximately 3.00 am there was a sickening crash which wakened everyone instantly.
- His young children had to be wakened to allow their rooms to be searched.
- All had gone well through the house; her mother had only wakened once.Advertisement
- He had that same stern but compassionate look in his eyes that I saw when he wakened the neighbor boy from the dead.
- Trot wakened several times and found the Mountain Ear always alert and listening intently for the slightest sound.
- Sarah Allen: Between 1 and 2 o'clock at night I was wakened by a great noise around on the outside of the house.
- In summary - DON'Ts Do n't try to pick up a hamster that is asleep or has just wakened.
- Some hours later I was wakened from a sound sleep by a commotion in the next room.Advertisement
- Natural Air Conditioning - If you've ever wakened in the middle of the night feeling like you're slowly roasting under the covers, you'll understand one of the limitations of synthetic fibers and low-end bedding.
- The following evening, after he had fallen into a deep sleep, the artist was wakened by a very loud crash from downstairs.