Waken sentence example
- The clock comes with aromatherapy beads that will help you waken fully.
- The king was about to waken him roughly, when he saw a piece of paper on the floor beside him.
- We just need to all waken up a bit quicker.
- The baby was asleep in her cradle, and he must not make a noise and waken her.
- The band immediately struck up "Conquest's joyful thunder waken..."Advertisement
- These bright colors are guaranteed to waken any dull or tired space.
- It is a call to waken the dead to judgment.
- Here, the 'nobility' are the great trading families, and the greatest possess Live Ships, sentient ships that waken to themselves after they have served three generations of the same family.
- The Renaissance scarcely made itself felt in Scandinavia, and even the Reformation failed to waken the genius of the country.
- In each case it is clear that the smoke and flames did not waken them.Advertisement
- From the minute Glen Little entered the arena to a reception to waken the dead, something felt right.
- He 's poking fun, it 's sarcasm to get them to waken up to God really is.
- I only know I am now aware of God when I waken in the morning till I go to sleep at night.
- Parents should also seek care if the child is very weak, tired, or difficult to waken.
- She cringed as he disappeared into Toby.s room, hoping Rhyn didn.t waken him.Advertisement
- At first he lay awake, conscious of every sound the motel uttered, fearful that Cynthia Byrne might waken to God knows what thoughts and fears.
- Had to waken someone to tell them phone was there.
- We just need to ALL waken up a bit quicker.