Wakeboarding sentence example
- Find something for everything from wakeboarding to golf.
- Introduction to Wakeboarding - £ 59 Get involved with the fastest growing, coolest and most fun way to take to the water.
- Waterskiing, wakeboarding, kitesurfing and scuba diving costs extra.
- Trident polarized lenses: Spy's special polarization film reduces glare by 99 percent, making these lenses ideal for high-glare sports like skiing, snowboarding, and wakeboarding.
- Among the sports included in the game were the familiar golf and bowling events, as well as swordplay, wakeboarding, cycling, and more.Advertisement
- Playing sports: If you'll be playing sports like sand volleyball, surfing, wakeboarding or skiing, you'll want to choose a swimsuit that will move with you.
- Camp Olympia-Located on Lake Livingston in Trinity, Texas, kids ages seven to 16 can enjoy over 35 different activities, from waterskiing to wakeboarding, horseback riding to archery and more.
- Activities include a variety of sports, such as archery, basketball, boxing, soccer, and tennis, as well as dance, drama, crafts, fishing, sailing, wakeboarding, and more.